Thursday, January 13, 2005

18:36 pm Berlin Time 08/01/05

18:36 pm Berlin Time 08/01/05
First Entry for the year....

At the moment I am halucinating, I have been awake for 24 hours and in three countries. I have taken 2 taxis, 1 tram, 1 train and 3 planes.I have been in multiple time zones and the current time zone is wooooooeeee I freakin am confused zone. So far this year has been great. I have swam in tropical waters, chased tigers, been lost in Airports, taken dodgy flights and met many people from all over the world.
A few things I want to say about the big Uncle Sam, the USA..after just coiming back from my first trip to this fat country. Number one, not everything is bad! There are people who are very friendly, helpful and nice. Yet I still met a few kranks. Number two, everything is three times the size that it needs to be! The cars, the roads, the houses, the cookies, the hotel beds, the hotel rooms, the large meal at McDonalds.....absolutely everything...ummm including one third of the people!!Number three, on free TV they have 60 chanels. However I could not find one interesting chanel. Huge amounts of quantity but no quality!Number four, in Orlando there is 24 hour gospel music FM radio!
Ok not too much can be said about US other than that I had fun!

No comments: