Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Extreme Toursim

Well I just got back from Munich and I have this wonderful idea now! It's a new thing spreading across Europe! EXTREME TOURISM!

The idea is you only have a 45 day Eurail Pass, yet you have unlimited usage! So you got to get your money's worth! I met these two funny Korean guys and they were fully into it! They had hydration back packs, protective high performance clothing, I-rivers, Digi cameras, man they were fully kitted out. They were at Euro Youth Hotel in Munich. They told me that there aim was to see every country on the Eurail pass in 45 days...so they eat power bars, get up at 6am, go to bed at 3am go to the site, take 500 photos and then download them to their I-rivers. They also have those Hdration back packs for drinking on the move.
Extreme man, I was an extreme tourist for a weekend with them and we went to two castles, a soccer match and a beer festival, I missed my train at 6pm from Munich to Leipzig so I had to get the next one at 0:01 am, I got in to Leipzig at 5:37am and then had a shower and went straight to work!! Extreme dude!

Have an EXTREEEME DAY!

Lately work has been Extreme also, I made 2 million Euro profit for the company so they are EXTREMELY happy! And we all get an Extreme bonas! Wooooooooooo

No comments: