Thursday, December 30, 2004

Comment About the Tsunami

Well I feel deeply sorry for the hunderds of thousands of peoples lives this has destroyed. Every month I donate some of my salary to CCF, I hope some money can go to help the people that have been affected.

Another note, maaaan I wish I was there to SURF it!!! Seriously, I would try! I reakon its so worth dieing doing something extreme and far out! Hopefully some day I wish to go heliskiing down some glacier in the french alps or something and jump out of the helicopter at the top like on the MILO add!
In the past I have tried to do some extreme things, like I went snow shoeing in 2002 becuase that yeah I had a knee reconstruction and was not able to ski so I decided to try snow shoeing. Thats cool when you run really fast towards a cliff, plant your poles (ski poles) and then do a front flip, usually you land on your feet and keep running.

No comments: