Friday, December 10, 2004

Dream

I better write this down before I forget:
I woke up this morning after one hell of a hilarious dream, I don't dream all that often, however when it happens, wooooo, they are really funny and detailed!
I was helping out my Dad who owned a brand new convienience store in US in a large city somewhere. It was spacious, organised and clean. It had everything for a convienience store. It was a bit like a Seven-11 or something. Well lit with Flourescent lights and Candies placed around the counter. Anyway after work I came down and helped out packing the cheezels on the shelf. A man walked in and apparently I knew him, but this bit is getting a little vague. I chatted with him for a bit and then the main event of the dream happened. I remembered looking down at my feet and noticing I was wearing some bown leather boat shoes, the dressy type that you wear. THese were my favouite and most comfortable shoes and I wore them all the time.
Anyways suddenly a lot of people walked into our store at once, I mean a lot, like hundreds, I mean it was a big store but man seriously you could not move and it was terribly busy. They were with a school from Scotland, however for some reason they spoke with Australian Accents and my father and myself being Australians living in America could communicate perfectly.
Anyways I was packing the shelf and I noticed one particular girl was wearing shoes that looked remarkably like my own, then I realised the same scratch in the same position of my left shoe. Wait a minute she is wearing my shoes!! They were some black skater shoes with a white sole and Vans written in white writing down the sides and on the tongue. They were slightly worn, approximately 100km on there odometer.
I quietly went up to her and asked, 'Hey dudess! Why are you wearing my shoes? They are mine, can I have them back now? Hey look I will swap you with mine.' She kept walking looking a little frightened but trying to completely ignore me and hiding her emotion. Man I got annoyed, there she was walking around in my shoes! My shoes!I let her walk off. I will deal with her later, after I have packed the Cheezels. Anyway later on, after 5 minutes, the teacher or headmistress came and talked to me. She said ‘Are you bothering my students? I said ‘ No, they are my shoes that one of your has stolen from me!’ ‘How can that be possible?!’ she retorted. ‘I dun know but they are my Vans, I am sure of it! They have the same wearing marks and I bet you if you let me wear them I will prove it to you, they will fit my feat perfectly.’ >Dream ends. >…..
I think that the detail in this dream was quite remarkable, usually I get dreams that are vague and I can’t remember but this one, abnormal. Maybee it has something to do with the fact what happened to me the night before. I went to Teiko’s and ate some ice cream, looked at her pictures and showed her mine and chatted by the fire. Eventually we made out and it was lovely and Romantic. When she walked to the Bus stop with me, it was freezing cold so I had to hug her tightly to keep her warm. She was wearing one of those Eskimo Jackets and I think she enjoyed being held by someone. I know I did!

No comments: