Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Luke's New List of Holiday Possibilities in 2005

Well due to the outstanding response for my List of Holiday Possibilities this year I have chosen!

1. Running With the Bulls in Pampalona (July 7-14th)

This is the classic, you have not lived yet if you have not done this. In my family this has a history, with my Aunt being the first ever women to run with the Bulls back in 1968...After asking her, she suggested I have to do it before they ban it.

So this is an invitation to anyone who wants to join in the great fun and have a life changing exhilarating experience with me and run with the Bulls in Pampalona Spain.

2. Adventure through India (Two unforgettable weeks in October with my old Pal Manish)

This one is still being planned in the works, however my good Hindu friend, MANISH and I are going to take a tour from Delhi to Bombay trying to be as sacreligous as possible and getting into generalised mischeif. So if you want to join the party, send an email to lfloorwalker@yahoo.com

By the way, you can still vote for other far out holiday possibilities (being the seasoned Floorwalker I am, nothing is out of the ordinary, nothing is too far out!), I am still open to crazy ideas. Any good ones I will seriously have a look at, and if you still want me to do some of the other possibilties i mentioned back in december then give them a vote on my chatterbox!

No comments: